Copyright Ask The Dating Coach 2021 All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions & Official Rules
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in The Challenge constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Ask The Dating Coach (“Ask The Dating Coach” and/or “Company”), which are final and binding.
3. CHALLENGE PERIOD: Challenge period is between September 24, 12:00 AM EST, and December 31, 2021, 11: 59 PM HST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Individuals must register for the Challenge by going to www.thesmartblueprint.com or email email@example.com and enter your name, telephone, number, and e-mail address, during the challenge period. Participants must be 21 years of age and provide Ask The Dating Coach a valid email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. WINNER: Ask The Dating Coach will randomly select the winner from all registrants. One Winner will be randomly selected from all participants. The winner will receive a Black Templars Army Set, which includes:
a. Primaris Marshal;
b. 10-Man Primaris Crusader Squad;
c. A Redemptor Dreadnought;
d. Black Templars Codex Supplement With John Blanche Cover Art;
e. 28 Black Templars Data Cards;
f. Sheet Of 226 Waterslide Transfers;
6. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Challenge constitutes an Individual’s consent to Company’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should any act of nature, political unrest, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Company’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Challenge process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Challenge, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Company, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in The Challenge or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an participant from participating; (b) unauthorized human intervention in The Challenge; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of The Challenge or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in The Challenge or receipt of any prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering, if any, and participating in The Challenge, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. DISPUTES: THIS CHALLENGE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of, or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Ask The Dating Coach, LLC Clocated at 1150 Cleaveland Street, Suite 202, Clearwater, Florida 33755.
11. By participating, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.